Pete, Computer Expert
Experience:  CISCO certified computer and networking expert
30970729

I'm working on a book in InDesign CS5. After placing the

Customer Question

I'm working on a book in InDesign CS5. After placing the page numbers, I decided I wanted a black background on the pages. It worked fine but the page numbers disappeared. I tried to fix the problem but now I have a mix of black pages without page numbers and pages with page numbers but which are white. I'm lost!
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not an expert so I'll need precise step by step info. Maybe a phone # ***** have somebody to take me through the process. Thank you.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi Paul,

To change the background for multiple pages, select those pages in the Pages panel, or select a master that controls the pages you want to change, then make the changes.

The page numbers may have disappeared if they were still in a black font, so you could still use a black background and change the page number font color if you wanted to...

Let me know if you have any further questions on this and I'll be happy to help :)

Pete.