Gary Jensen
Gary Jensen,
Experience:  Functional Systems Administrator at Hill Air Force Base, OO-ALC/309SMXG
13452844

Bought M-Audio midi sport series to connect from my computer

Customer Question

Bought M-Audio midi sport series to connect from my computer to my keyboard............I am running windows 10............After inserting the driver software I am told my operating system is not compatible.
Category: Software
Expert:  Gary Jensen replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Can you please provide the midi sport model (2x2 Anniversary Edition, 4x4 Anniversary Edition, or Uno USB)? Also are you running the 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows?

Gary

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Gary I am told by the seller that is 2X2
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Having said that I had to connect a USB cable
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
64 bit windows 10

OK, let's make sure you have the latest driver/software package. Download it from:

http://www.m-audio.com/support/download/drivers/midisport-windows-driver-v6.1.3

Install it and see if that solves the problem. I have checked to verify at the vendor's site that it should work on Windows 10 64-bit.

If this doesn't do it let me know.

Cheers,

Gary

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not working..................Strange that the download gives me one option...............repair.................... not install.........................Not totally sure what m-audio I purchased................Dealer not helpful.................Discarded packaging.............. Callng them again
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ah.confirmed.............m-audio uno.......................

OK, the software is the same. I would suggest, if you haven't already, that you completely uninstall the current m-audio software you have, then shut down (not just reboot) the computer. After that, power up the computer and try installing the software from scratch.

I will await the results.

Gary

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Think that I download the latest driver from the m-audio site and then insert my driver disc received with the package. I think the package cd is out of date and maybe that is my problem. Duh.................Not sure how to know if my interface from m-audio is working on playground sessions piano course. Going to contact playground. Deleting all m-audio downloads and starting over.

That's what I think you should do.

Hello, this is Gary from JustAnswer. Were you able to get your device working by reinstalling the software? I'm still here to help.