I'm sorry about the issue. Please go to Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Parental Controls., and disable it.
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Here are the full steps:
1. Click on Apple logo / menu at the top, then click on System Preferences, then open Parental Controls
2. Then if needed, click on the lock icon at the bottom left to unlock it (and enter your computer's administrator password ***** prompted (leave it blank and OK if you don't have a password))
3. Then click on a user account name you want on the left
4. Then click on the gear icon near the bottom left, then select the option Turn off Parental Controls...
- If needed, please click on the website below and watch the video instruction there:
, and also, here are the full instructions / illustrations:
- If needed, download and install the Mozilla Firefox application at the website below:
, then quit Safari application,
, then open Mozilla Firefox application, and go to websites in Firefox application and see if it works fine in Firefox application.
When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.