Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.
13568747

I am looking who can ACTUALLY read I am looking math game

Customer Question

I am looking who can ACTUALLY read
I am looking for a math game that tests skills at multiplication, division, subtraction and addition all in 1 game.
Each question may have 1 to 4 skills employed.
To answer the question must be by mouse and not keyboard.
DO NOT ask why I want such a game or provide a random link to a website with hundreds of games where I have to find it.
Category: Software
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

For a math game, one that tests

adding

subtracting

multiplication

division,

would 'Math Bingo' do?:

http://www.aplusmath.com/Games/index.html

it is the first game at the upper left under the big black label 'MATHO' on that page.

It's a Flash game, and I'm not sure that's the type you will accept as an answer to your question. Be assured, I will try again to find a game that meets your requirements, if this one won't do.

(If this answers your question adequately, please rate my answer, so that this case may be closed. Thanks.)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The game needs to have all functions in 1 game.
This game segregates 1 function only at a time.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

In other words: you need a game that tests the basic four functions of arithmetic, but all of them can be tested at once... 'mixed operations in one equation' or the like.

If that's true, I may have to find-and-test a great many before I discover one of that type. I must honestly state that will take some time.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Then opt out if you cant find anything by 9pm eastern time Feb 16th
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

I regret that I couldn't find anything of the sort... thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.com.

I have Opted Out, opening the case to other Experts.