Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I think the best way to describe my problem is that my

Customer Question

I think the best way to describe my problem is that my computer is on "speed" and I am not. If I want to start an email, 3 pop up together, if I want to delete an email, 3 get deleted, in Solitaire, 2,or 3 cards pass together. I have already paid money but I still have the exact same problem and I am not interested in spending any more money for the same problem. I asked the original person who helped me if he could try something else and he never responded.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Software Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Software Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Maybe he should be aware that I am not very computer savvy!!! I apologize in advance!
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Software Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason