Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I have a website in **************** for

Customer Question

I have a website in **************** for *****************************. Yesterday I added a good deal to that website. Today it is only showing 75 names and includes all the ************************ information from another tree that I don't want included on the Ziegler tree. Can you correct this and put it back to the information that was on this tree as of 2-10-16. We have three tree sites that Carl ****** is managing Also, how do we save the info that we put in? Please email at ********************. Would like someone from MyHeritage to call me at ***********
Category: Software
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 9 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins