Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I am looking ssh tunnel software capable of changing the ssh

Customer Question

Hello.
I am looking for a ssh tunnel software capable of changing the ssh connection at a certain time. For example right now I am using Bitvise Ssh Client which is capable of making one connection at the time. Now I am looking for something where I can load a list of ssh servers and give it command to connect another ssh server at a certain time. I am sure such a client should exist but I don`t know it.I am using it on windows and like I said I am familiar with bitvise ssh client.Could you help me with this ?
Thank You
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Are you looking for an SSH client where you can connect to many servers or host at the same time?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess