caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer
75835320

I have about 11,000 photos on my photoshop 12 program, all

Customer Question

I have about 11,000 photos on my photoshop 12 program, all organized into about fifty tagged categories such as "birds", "insects", etc. But the other day I'm not sure what I did or what key I hit, but the alphabetical column to the right of the photos listing all the categories seems to have vanished. I used to be able to click on the tags/info icon and the woule list would magically reappear, but not this time. What did I do, and how do I undo it? (I am a 65 year-old technologically challenged baby boomer)
Tom **
Category: Software
Expert:  Dan replied 9 months ago.

Hello Tom and thank you for your question, I look forward to assisting you today. Can you tell me please what version of Windows you are using?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I think windows 10 (told you I was challenged...
Expert:  Dan replied 9 months ago.

Not to worry. I'm not far behind you in age but have been doing this geek stuff since my teens! How old is your computer?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
About three years. By the way, I thought I was calling the adobe assistance line, so I was dismayed to see the charge for the consult.
Expert:  Dan replied 9 months ago.

No sorry for the confusion. We are an independent support service and not affiliated with any company. Would you like to continue or contact Adobe?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I'd like to contact Adobe. Do you have contact info?
Expert:  Dan replied 9 months ago.

Here ya go: 1(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank You. Given that I was put in touch with you after being told to email adobe.com/get support, and that in fact you are in fact not affiliated with Adobe at all, do I correctly assume that my credit card will not be charged for this contact, given the blatant slight-of-hand here?
Expert:  Dan replied 9 months ago.

I'm not sure what slight of hand you are referring to? If you have questions or complaints, you can refer them to Justanswer Customer Service at *****@******.***

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Anybody there?
Expert:  caraleneK replied 9 months ago.

Hello Tom my name is ***** ***** do you need more info or do you want me to help you I can log on to your machine and assist you if you like .Waiting your feedback.... if you have questions about your refund please contact Justanswer Customer Service at *****@******.***

Please note I waiting for your feedback.