caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer
75835320

I have about 11,000 photos on my photoshop 12 program, all

Customer Question

I have about 11,000 photos on my photoshop 12 program, all organized into about fifty tagged categories such as "birds", "insects", etc. But the other day I'm not sure what I did or what key I hit, but the alphabetical column to the right of the photos listing all the categories seems to have vanished. I used to be able to click on the tags/info icon and the woule list would magically reappear, but not this time. What did I do, and how do I undo it? (I am a 65 year-old technologically challenged baby boomer)
Tom **
Category: Software
Expert:  Dan replied 11 months ago.

Hello Tom and thank you for your question, I look forward to assisting you today. Can you tell me please what version of Windows you are using?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I think windows 10 (told you I was challenged...
Expert:  Dan replied 11 months ago.

Not to worry. I'm not far behind you in age but have been doing this geek stuff since my teens! How old is your computer?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
About three years. By the way, I thought I was calling the adobe assistance line, so I was dismayed to see the charge for the consult.
Expert:  Dan replied 11 months ago.

No sorry for the confusion. We are an independent support service and not affiliated with any company. Would you like to continue or contact Adobe?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I'd like to contact Adobe. Do you have contact info?
Expert:  Dan replied 11 months ago.

Here ya go: 1(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank You. Given that I was put in touch with you after being told to email adobe.com/get support, and that in fact you are in fact not affiliated with Adobe at all, do I correctly assume that my credit card will not be charged for this contact, given the blatant slight-of-hand here?
Expert:  Dan replied 11 months ago.

I'm not sure what slight of hand you are referring to? If you have questions or complaints, you can refer them to Justanswer Customer Service at *****@******.***

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Anybody there?
Expert:  caraleneK replied 11 months ago.

Hello Tom my name is ***** ***** do you need more info or do you want me to help you I can log on to your machine and assist you if you like .Waiting your feedback.... if you have questions about your refund please contact Justanswer Customer Service at *****@******.***

Please note I waiting for your feedback.