Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP. Software Integration and Deployment Expert
23511658

I am trying to create an Expense Report. I want each

Customer Question

I am trying to create an Expense Report for IRS. I want each Category with their items separated from other categories. I have run two reports and it continues running from page to page. I hope this makes sense. An older version of Neat gave you that option.
Category: Software
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 10 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. Your question is in the Software category. If you feel this is not the best category for your question, let me know and I will forward it to the appropriate group of Experts.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

So, it is the Neat report that is not allowing you to separate?

There is a specific way to create a tax report. It is done through the Neat Report Creator Wizard. From the main page you have the option to create an expense report or tax report. Select the option for tax report and follow the steps. There is more detailed information on the following page:

http://bitli.es/THqG9M

Let me know if.you have any questions.