Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

My name is ***** ***** harden. I was sent a deactivate code

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** harden. I was sent a deactivate code for skype and need help to perform this task
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I didn't want to sign up for skype, but I got a message that it has been activated and want to deactivated.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Programmers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using a Windows computer? Is it Windows 7, 8 or 10?

Did you receive this notification in your email account? If yes, were you able to sign in the Skype even once?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess