Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Install, Update, troubleshoot and remove all types of software
63493917

My IT department stripped and re-imaged my PC, removing

Customer Question

My IT department stripped and re-imaged my PC, removing Adobe Acrobat Standard 9.0. It was an upgrade of Adobe Acrobat Standard 6.0, which I believe was an upgrade from Adobe Acrobat 4.0. I have all three disks. I cannot get any of these installed, not matter what order I try. My email address when 9.0 was registered was***@******.***. It is now***@******.***. How can I get 9.0 back?
Category: Software
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 10 months ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

Your IT department might be the ones who are stopping you from Installing ANY SOFTWARE.

.

I would advise you call your IT dept. and tell them you NEED Adobe 9.0, and then have THEM install it for YOU!

.

This will remove the headache form you......and it will keep you in compliance with your company regulations and policies.