Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer
Experience:  if you have any questions about softwares please contact me
76221641

I have Adobe Acrobat 9 Standard with two licenses and Adobe

Customer Question

I have Adobe Acrobat 9 Standard with two licenses and Adobe Acrobat X Standard with a single license. I need another license for one of them. Which is the best and how can I do this?
Category: Software
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, the best one is Adobe Acrobat X Standard it is faster and more powerful than acrobat 9 it flexible, have an automation features, including high-quality exports to Word and Excel documents.

for more information please read click on the link below :

http://blogs.adobe.com/acrolaw/files/2011/04/Acrobat8-9-XNewFeatureHistory.pdf

You can download Adobe Acrobat X Standard for free : https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-downloads.html Adobe Acrobat X is automatically activated as soon as the software detects an Internet connection.

Hope this help

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 10 months ago.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today, If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the stars below, positive ratings are appreciated. If you still need help please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help, Only rate if you are satisified, Please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service if you are not satisfied.

JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.

regards,