Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

First of all I am not going to pay. Someone loaded ASK into

Customer Question

First of all I am not going to pay for this.
Someone loaded ASK into my system without my permission. It is not in programs so I cannot uninstall it. It is just malware. No matter how many times I change my home page (Yahoo mail)and my browser (Google) I cannot get rid of it.
I am not asking you for help, I am only asking if you have any idea how I track down these bastards.
Category: Software
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.

Ask is an Adware. It is installed along with other programs as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Programs). You cannot track anyone, because it's installed as a pup bundled with other programs that are installed by the user. You can remove it using AdwCleaner and set your browser's home back back to what it was. This is a paid support site, i can connect with you remotely to fix it for you.