Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer
Experience:  if you have any questions about softwares please contact me
76221641

My lightroom 6 will no longer open. Icon moves then nothing.

Customer Question

Category: Software
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, Please Go to your lightroom 6 app, go to the top right, left click and check preferences and then sign out, and then sign back in.

let me know the results please

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 10 months ago.

Has everything worked out, do you still need help please?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
NO, thank you. I tried the sign in sign out option, to no effect. Ended up downloading lightroom again. Thank you. It seems to be OK now.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 10 months ago.

I'm glad to know that problem is resolved, My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the stars below, positive ratings are appreciated. JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.

Note : Only rate if you are satisfied, please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service if you are not satisfied. if we cant help you solve the issue you will be entitled to a full refund: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Thank you