Pete, Computer Expert
Experience:  CISCO certified computer and networking expert
30970729

I have question about how to import Miroslav Philharmonic

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have question about how to import Miroslav Philharmonic sample library into Digital Performer?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes, I have installed Miroslav Philharmonic 2, with success, but it does not show up in DP when I go to Project instruments. The old version of Miroslav 1 is there still but not the new one. Do I need to import?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mac Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Software
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

Hi Eivind,

What format are the Miroslav Philharmonik 2 files? DP is not able to import or export MIDI files.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I don't know for sure, but it says IK multimedias own format when I go on google. It will probably say on their page for Miroslav Philharmonic. I am not so technical so thats why I am asking for help.
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

Ok can you let me know what version of OS X you are using on your Mac?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
osx 10.7.5 processor 2 x 2.4 Ghz, memory 14 GB 1066, Digital Performer 7, (Do I need DP 8 for 64 bit?, maybe this is the problem that DP7 does not have 64 bit? and philharmonic needs 64 bit?))
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

let me check here if another expert can assist you further with this...

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have bought DP 9 (upgrade from DP7) and Miroslav Philharmonic is now working, came up automatically), but my question is this: The instrument is just playing violin all trhe time also when I load other instruments, so how do I get just one sound on the instrument chosen? Could you help me with this. I tried to download each instrument seperate, no ikon is on, and still the violin sound, even if I restart and open again with new sesiuon, still violin sound, and it doesnt go away when using other instruments from Miroslav Philharmonic?