Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Installed the flash player update but still cant watch

Customer Question

Customer: installed the flash player update but still cant watch videos
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: tried to watch a video. I was prompted to update adobe flash player. I ran the process and tried opening video only to get the same message to update the flash player. So I did again but this time restarted my computer. again the same thing happened
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Software Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure. in the mean time I will see if I can remove the old adobe program and try again
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using Windows or a Mac?

What web browser are you using to watch the videos? Safari? Internet Explorer? Firefox?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess