Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP. Software Integration and Deployment Expert
23511658

Do you have experience with WP8?

Customer Question

Do you have experience with WP8 for UNIX?
Category: Software
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 10 months ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
There was a comment section at the bottom on one of the pages. That is where I asked the real question.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Here is basically the real question. The real question was not if you knew WP8 for UNIX. The real question was something like this: One of my staff members did something dumb. I have noticed two changes. (1) The system began reformatting every retrieved document for the default printer - that was easy to fix and I fixed it. (2) The system stopped asking three questions when saving a document. It used to ask "long name", "type" and "file name". Now it only asks "file name". Need to get that back to the original setting and I cannot find where to do that.

What you will have to do is set your default printer and then open each of the documents again with that default printer set. Then close the document, and when it saves it, save it over the original file name. Is that what you mean?