Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Computers, Mobile devices and Networks
32989067

It seems that accessing pdf files through adobe has changed.

Customer Question

It seems that accessing pdf files through adobe has changed. I am having trouble viewing multiple pdf files at the same time on 3 monitors with my desktop? can you help me?
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

It is a little different now. When you open the second PDF, click on Window, New Window

Then in the new window click the tab for the other document and it will display, in its own window so you can drag it to the second monitor, then repeat for the third monitor.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I do not see how to open a new window from acrobat pdf view
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

You click at the top in the menu on window then in the menu that opens new window and it opens a new window for you over the existing one (so you can drag it)

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.