Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer
Experience:  if you have any questions about softwares please contact me
76221641

I have Xfinity, and with it I received Norton Computer

Customer Question

I have Xfinity, and with it I received Norton Computer Security on a trial basis. It worked. At the end of the trial basis, it expired and I tried to renew it. Now, I get an SSE2 message, because I have (like the US gov't) an XP, an older program and machine. I can't download Norton security. BUT IT DID WORK originally. The message from Norton says I need program:
21.7.x.x.
How can I get this Norton product to work again. Your records will show that this is the FIFTH time I have tried to get Norton support to help me. Please find someone on your staff who can put this through...
Category: Software
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, The simplest way to renew your protection is from inside your product. Here’s how:

1. Start up your Norton application.
  2. On the main window, look for the renewal section near the bottom.
  3. Choose the “Renew” button and follow the instructions for a secure checkout.

If you don't have a Norton account please create one here : https://login.norton.com/sso/embedded/update

You can also contact Norton directly at : https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/current/contact

let me know if you need any further help

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today, it’s been a pleasure working with you and I hope to assist you again soon! If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated. If you still need help please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help

JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.

regards,