Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer
Experience:  if you have any questions about softwares please contact me
76221641

I need to uninstall the enterprise version of McAfee from my

Customer Question

I need to uninstall the enterprise version of McAfee from my laptop in order to install my McAfee anti-virus software
Inter security tells me that only Asus can uninstall the enterprise software.
Is the the enterprise software the same as Total Protection for Small Business?
Category: Software
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

Please Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Programs, and then clicking Programs and Features. and Select McAfee , and then click Uninstall and Restart your computer.

For the difference between the two products please read the following articles :

http://www.mcafee.com/us/products/virusscan-enterprise.aspx

http://www.mcafee.com/sg/small-business-security/index.html

Hope this help

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 11 months ago.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today, If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the stars below, positive ratings are appreciated. If you still need help please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help, Only rate if you are satisfied, please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service if you are not satisfied.

JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.

regards,