Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Computers, Mobile devices and Networks
32989067

I can not set up sync in Chrome. It says I have a another

Customer Question

I can not set up sync in Chrome. It says I have a another form of my password ***** I had used to sync prior, and it now wants this password. I have went to dashboard and tried to clear the sync or what ever but no luck.
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

To clarify, you are trying to set up Chrome on your computer? Or on a Smartphone or Tablet?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
PC Desk top. I have Chrome set up but can not sync because I have used an old unknown password ***** part of the sync process. It will not reset when I use reset sync in the Chrome Dashboard.
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Thanks

Can you click on my link below please and try to reset your password *****

https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/

Tell me what then happens.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The same thing, I sent a screen shot of the message that I am getting. How do I get support from Google? I have hunted high and low, and apparently you have no answers either. All this exercise did was reset my password, that I already knew and use frequently. I need to reset an old password ***** I apparently used at one time to sync data. I don't need to reset this old password, I just need to know what it is!!!
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
resetting the sync in dashboard does nothing either.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I believe you need to refund my money, if you can not give me a fix soon, like soon, give me my money back. How can you charge me, when you have done nothing?