Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Almost 2 years ago my Power PC (~13 years old) died and an

Customer Question

Almost 2 years ago my Power PC (~13 years old) died and an Apple genius was able to retrieve everything off of the hard drive and put it on my "new" laptop, including PhotoShop (Elements?). Thinking they were doing me a favor, they "upgraded" my operating system to OS 10.8.5. I now have Golive CS Release 7,0r1. I didn't try to use Photoshop for 6 months, and it didn't work. What needs to be done to allow me to use Photoshop on my "new" laptop?
Category: Software
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. If you like i can offer a phone call or remote session to make things quicker and easier.