Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Computers, Mobile devices and Networks
32989067

How do I view my browsing story on I 5

Customer Question

How do I view my browsing history on I 5
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Launch the Safari app from the Home screen of your iPhone. In the bottom navigation menu, you have controls to move back and forward pages. Hold down on the back button. Your Safari browsing history will appear there.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I do not have any of the buttons that you describe Bsolutely nothing that you said is consistent with the safari I my phone
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

When you see Safari, you see this screen

http://i.stack.imgur.com/skvx1.png

You see the arrow on the left?

Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

If you are still having difficulties doing this, then another way is press on the book icon, then history

Like here

Click me to open

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Nothing you have said applies to thre Safari in May phone. This has been a complete waste of my time anIview all Apple prouctzs as bogus no functioning and out to rip offcbusomerz
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

ok, it is on the iPhone, I do this all the time Patricia, so a step your undertaking is wrong.

Would you like me to call you and guide you through this? Maybe its easier for you?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
You have not helped me at all. As far as I am concerned all Apple products and help are worth about 10 pounds of chimpanzee diabetic shit and I will not pay for nothingApple is a stinking cancer on this earth and Inot only will ever buy another Apple product iU will devote my life to destroying the co
Pant for fraud and extortion
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

ok, no problem Patricia, if you need anything else, please let me know

Thanks

Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.