Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

, outlook 2007 has stopped working - same message pops

Customer Question

Customer: I'm Dave
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: outlook 2007 has stopped working - same message pops up in safe mode as well - I've renamed the add in's - same thing - I've performed a system recovery to a prior date - same message -
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Software Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Only if your fix works and i get a transcript of this transaction for future refference
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Software
Expert:  Tim replied 10 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. Even after you have rated me, i will still support this ticket for FREE should there be more questions.

Expert:  Tim replied 10 months ago.

Sounds like you have done some trouble shooting your self already.

Expert:  Tim replied 10 months ago.

If you like i can offer a phone call or remote session to make things quicker and easier.

Expert:  Tim replied 10 months ago.

Dave, let me know how you would like to proceed.

Expert:  Tim replied 10 months ago.

Well Dave, it doesn't look like you are here so i can't really help you at this moment. Let me know if you do get back.