Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have vast experience with configuring & repairing and utilizing software.Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

How to restore Explorer toolbar. (Widows 7)

Customer Question

Category: Software
Expert:  Dustin replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

When you say "explorer toolbar" . do you mean internet explorer which is used to browse the web?

Or, do you mean windows explorer, which is what you use when you view your own files and pictures and documents that are already saved locally on your computer.

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
INTERNET EXPLORER
Expert:  Dustin replied 11 months ago.

Thank you.

Here is how to enable the Internet explorer toolbar.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/customize-internet-explorer-toolbars#1TC=windows-7

You should be able to easily enable the missing toolbar in that fashion. If its a specific toolbar you are missing such as a Google search toolbar, or norton toolbar. Let me know as its possible we may have to reinstall them.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.