Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I'm trying to download a software program to use with a

Customer Question

I'm trying to download a software program to use with a projector. I'm a teacher. Once I download the program and try to use the installer, it gets near the end but never finishes. I tried downloading it to my apple laptop and it downloaded and installed without any issues. I'm not sure what is going on or where to go from here.
Category: Software
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you. May I offer a phone call or remote session to make solving your problem quicker?

Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Does the Mac in question belong to the school?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, the Mac is mine.
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Ok, i was thinking perhaps it was a permissions issue. Let me send this to a MAC expert.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, thank you.
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Did you installed it successfully on another Mac with same OSX version ? Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins