Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I want to make sure my avg service is cancelled as I have

Customer Question

Customer: I want to make sure my avg service is cancelled as I have secured another company due to AVG allowed a malware to infect my lap top. My name is Phil ***** and my order 3 is 37-3337631. Thank you.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: ********** ************** 86335
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I don't know anymore than what I typed above about the malware
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Software
Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.

HI there. My name is***** would be my pleasure to help you with this. Please give me just a moment to review your question.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.

Do you still need help? I apologize, but we lost contact yesterday. Please let me know if you would still like assistance with this.