Jason Carlamere
Jason Carlamere,
Experience:  Technical Director at PNC Financial Services
91387029

All of my Pandora songs cut off before finishing (thumbs up

Customer Question

All of my Pandora songs cut off before finishing (thumbs up & others), but my brother-in-laws always finish (Direct TV couldn't help).
Can you?
Category: Software
Expert:  Jason Carlamere replied 1 year ago.

Hello - My name is ***** ***** I will help you. I have bee researching your issue and I unfortunately do not have news that you will likely be happy hearing. It appears that the Direct TV Pandora App has a defect where users experience exactly what you state. I have attached a link to a December 2015 AT&T forum post that describes exactly what you are experiencing. Unfortunately the only work around that you have is to run the Pandora app on a Computer connected to Speakers which will resolve the problem for you. I do not see any reason that deleting all of your stations and starting over will help you. https://forums.att.com/t5/TV-Apps/Re-Pandora-cutting-off-songs-on-Directv-Pandora-App/td-p/4716925

Hello - I hope all is well. Has your issue been resolved ? If not then I will be happy to assist you further but if it has if you would kindly rate my service. Have a nice day.