Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

How do I transfer my Facebook account and app from my old

Customer Question

How do I transfer my Facebook account and app from my old Android tablet to my new one ?
Category: Software
Expert:  Michelle replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You do not need to transfer your FB account to the new android tab, all you have to do is download the facebook app from google appstore and then you can simply login using your old or your facebook login user id and password ***** you are all set to go. If you want to use your apps on the new android tab then you can download superbackup from the app store and that will backup your apps on the internet and once you get into the new tab online download superbackup and run restore app you will get all your apps back in working.

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley face below or stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further. Thank you.