Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP. Software Integration and Deployment Expert
23511658

InfoPath 2010 - I have a view with several rows of records.

Customer Question

InfoPath 2010 - I have a view with several rows of records. there is a button on each row, so that any of the individual records can be selected. When the button is selected using InfoPath Preview, it opens a new view with the selected record for editing and it works great. However, when the form is published on SharePoint, and the same button is selected, every record is displayed versus just the one that was selected. Thanks.
Category: Software
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Michael,For me, your only response, as displayed above, was more like a place holder, just in case you do figure something out. But I have worked on it quite a bit and have determined a solution, so don't bother answering.I am requesting a refund. My question was urgent and I did not receive any usable information from your response that was only introductory in nature.Thank you

It's not a place holder of any sort - it's a greeting so I can determine if you still need help with the project. Now you understand why. If you do need some help with it, let me know and I will be happy to help in any way I can.