Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer
Experience:  if you have any questions about softwares please contact me
76221641

How to make msn internet explorer work in windows 10

Customer Question

how to make msn internet explorer work in windows 10
Category: Software
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, Please follow one of the solutions below :

Method 1

I would suggest you to use Internet Explorer and create a shortcut for MSN premium mail and see if issue persists. You may refer to the steps provided below to open Internet Explorer.

• Press Windows key + R to open run box.
  • In the run box type iexplore and hit enter.
  • Right click anywhere in free space of Internet explorer.
  • Select the option of create a shortcut to the desktop.
  • Now try to open the website from this shortcut and see if it helps.

Method 2

If issue persist try to check the system files are they working fine or not and to check that try to runSystem File Checker (SFC) tool.

SFC scan will scans all protected system files and replaces incorrect versions with correct Microsoft versions.

How to use the System File Checker tool to troubleshoot missing or corrupted system files on Windows 8.

1. Press Windows key andX at the same time.
    2. Choose Command Prompt (Admin) from the context menu.
    3. In the command prompt, type sfc /scannow and hit Enter.
    4. Exit command prompt.

For more information refer to this link:

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833/en-us

Method 3

If issue persists try to create new user profile as an administrator and see if issue persists in new user profile. For creating new user profile you may refer to the steps provided in the article mentioned below :

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/create-a-local-user-account-in-windows-10

Hope this would help. If issue still persists, please reply back to me and i will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 10 months ago.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today, If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the stars below, positive ratings are appreciated. If you still need help please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help, Only rate if you are satisfied, please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service if you are not satisfied.

JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.

regards,