Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I have Adobe Acrobat XI Standard but cannot open a web

Customer Question

I have Adobe Acrobat XI Standard but cannot open a web November 2015 PDF document
Category: Software
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, Would you like me to set up a remote session (NO extra charge), which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you quickly with this issue?

Thank you

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
but i just had another technician do the same thing and then direct me to an Adobe number (when he could not assist) which when called says they do not have phone support. Can you confirm that my deposit debited against my credit card is $5?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have to step out for 15 minutes but i will return
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 11 months ago.

JustAnswer charges a fee ($18) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied), Let me when you are available

Thank you

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am not interested in a call. So far i am dissatisfied. I was told $5 deposit and the balance if i was satisfied. Instead $24 has been debited - no answer yet to my question - and numerous requests for more money for different services. I need to speak to a supervisor immediately please. Is there a telephone number?
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 11 months ago.

Your current charge is $18, do you want to continue or to cancel this service please?

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 11 months ago.

If you want to continue, Please download Teamviewer from : www.teamviewer.com once you install it please run it. It will give you an ID and a password. Please tell me the ID and the password ***** i can open the PDF file for you.

Important : Do not close teamviewer

Thank you