Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer
Experience:  if you have any questions about softwares please contact me
76221641

My name is ***** ***** Burleson. I ordered a one

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** ***** Burleson. I ordered a one subscription of Mcafee on 12-30-2015 with a order # ************ at a cost of $54.99. I did not install it and I want a refund to my Visa account ****************.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I just want a refund. ***** ***** Burleson
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Refund policy states I can cancel the subscription within 30 days . I want it cancelled and a refund. ***** ***** Burleson
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Software
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, Please click here to request a refund. select your country and click the refund option then click on continue , select chat, fill out your information then click submit.

You can also call a Customer Service representative at 1-***-***-****.

hope this help

Thank you