Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer
Experience:  if you have any questions about softwares please contact me
76221641

Can I find craiglist story like old post or emails

Customer Question

Can I find craiglist history like old post or emails
Category: Software
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Also can I find someone that use to be on personals
Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.

Hi there. My name is ***** ***** GeekGirl :). Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Please keep in mind as we work together that it often takes more several steps and/or answers to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied. If I am unable to solve your problem, I will open it up to another expert who may be able to help. Your satisfaction is my top priority!

Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.

It may be possible to do this but it will be difficult and time consuming. may I ask what the time frame was for these old posts that you are searching for?

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

Please login to your account then follow the steps at the link below to edit/delete or renew your Craigslist posts :

https://www.craigslist.org/about/help/free-edit

Click on the appropriate category in the personals column. Select "Strictly Platonic" if you're looking for friends or people with shared interests. Try "Men Seeking Women," " Women Seeking Men," "Men Seeking Men," "Women Seeking Women" or "Casual Encounters" to find romantic partners. "Missed Connections" may help you find someone who passed you by.

Hope this help

Thank you