Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I restored my phone on accident and feel like i have gone

Customer Question

Customer: i restored my phone on accident and feel like i have gone back in time. how do i unrestore?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i have lost everything
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Mac Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: maybe Yes I am willing to pay if satisfied
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Software
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I was trying to update my itunes. in the process of updating it the computer asked if I want to restore my phone. I said yes. now the only information i have on my phone is information i had on my old iphone four that is 2 years old and all the information i gained in the last two years that i never backed up on my computer is gone. i lost thousands of photos, contacts,notes ect. I am in near tears. with my new iphone 6 i never had backed it up to my computer. Please help
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, Usually when the iPhone is restored. It makes a backup but it is possible the data are in the backup, Please Connect your iPhone and open iTunes, right click the iPhone icon in the devices list and select 'Restore from Backup'.

Try that please and Let me know The results.

Thank you

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
hold on doing now
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 11 months ago.

Ok, take your time, Hope it work

Thank you

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
when i press "restore from backup" it says i have to turn off find my iphone to do that i have to login to my apple id. i keep using my apple id and it keeps saying it is not verified. i am positive i am entering the correct one. when i got his phone i changed my apple id password. does that mean that even if i find an old password ***** my apple id that it will not have the information that it seems to have deleted?
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 11 months ago.

It has nothing to do with your passwords, you need to verify your apple account so you can backup your data, please check your email and there should be a message from Apple with instructions to activate and verify your account.

You can also use this program to backup your data, please click here for more instructions

Hope this help

Thank you

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
This is not helping. i can log in fine online using my correct id, but to turn off "find my iphone" which I need to do before I can press "resore back Up" it wont work.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
What do I do?
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 11 months ago.

Please try to use iOS Data Recovery : http://www.iphone-ipad-recovery.com/iphone-ipad-ipod-data-recovery.html

Hope it work

Thank you

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
its 80 dollars