Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I want to payon my pogo account and they won't take my

Customer Question

I want to payon my pogo account and they won't take my credit card.I have a new one
Category: Software
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Updating your Credit Card/Billing information:

1. Go to Pogo.com and log in with your Club Pogo screen name and password.
  2. Click on the My Account link on the upper right-hand corner of the page. For verification purposes, you will be asked to enter your password ***** again.
  3. Click on the Billing & Subscription tab on the left.
  4. In the Other Resources section, select "Edit your payment information."
  5. Locate the card in question and select the "Edit" option next to the card. You can now update your card information such as your billing address or expiration date.
    • You can likewise choose the "Add a new credit card" option.

NOTE: On the back of your card (or occasionally on the front), there is a 3 or 4 digit code called a CVV or CVS number. This is a security code used to help protect you and your card from credit fraud. For your security you cannot update this number, so if it has changed, you will need to remove the card from your Club Pogo account, and then re-add it as a new card.

In some cases we may not be able to process your pre-paid debit card as the transaction may be rejected by your card issuer. Certain pre-paid card types restrict digital or online transactions. Please check with the card issuer or try another payment method.