Joe-S
Joe-S, Systems Specialist
Experience:  Systems Administrator at Fortune 50 Company
68269981

My ipad kept refusing my enterey to my ipad and in triing to

Customer Question

My ipad kept refusing my enterey to my ipad and in triing to fix it now all it will show me is a blank screen , I am 83 years old and my ipad is very important to me for enterainmet and Ilive on social security and can not afford any other
Category: Software
Expert:  Joe-S replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you today.

-

To restart your iPad, follow these steps:

1. Hold down the Sleep/Wake button for several seconds (It's the power button on the top right edge of your iPad)
  2. The iPad will prompt you to slide a button to power off the iPad. Follow the directions on the screen by sliding the button from the left side to the right to reboot the iPad.
  3. If the iPad is frozen or stuck, hold down both the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button (the round button on the front bottom). This will force the iPad to power down.
  4. The iPad screen may display the circle of dashes which indicates it is busy. Once the iPad has finished shutting down completely, the screen will go completely black.
  5. Once the iPad's screen is completely black, hold down the Sleep/Wake button for several seconds. This will allow you to restart the iPad.
  6. When the Apple logo appears in the middle of the screen, you can release the Sleep/Wake button. The iPad will restart shortly after the logo appears.

If your iPad is working again after performing these steps, then please rate my service and we are done. If you have any other questions in this matter or if they problem is not resolved, then please reply back.

.

--Joe