Joe-S
Joe-S, Systems Specialist
Experience:  Systems Administrator at Fortune 50 Company
68269981

Why is my game not able to buy more when my money is there

Customer Question

Why is my game not able to buy more when my money is there and my password ***** always worked before?
Category: Software
Expert:  Joe-S replied 11 months ago.

Hi Kathy, My name is ***** ***** I'll be answering your question today.

What game are you experiencing trouble with?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Gummy drop
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I noticed that the game pops up an old email for iTunes different from my Apple ID. I am not able to change it but it only just now stopped working.
Expert:  Joe-S replied 11 months ago.

ok. I was just going to ask if you have verified your account information.

Expert:  Joe-S replied 11 months ago.

if you are not able to update it. you can remove the app from your phone and then reload it from the app store. This will reset the account.

Expert:  Joe-S replied 11 months ago.

Keep in mind, some apps keep game progress based on your Facebook account or your apple ID. depending on how the game authenticates

Expert:  Joe-S replied 11 months ago.

Here is a how-to for updating your account information: http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/ios-iphone-ipad-ipod-help-faq-and-technical-support/#target_8

Once you associate it with your current account, you should be able to use in-app purchases again.

.

I hope this answers your question. Please be sure to rate my service if you are satisfied that I answered it to your satisfaction (3 stars or better). If you have additional questions on this matter, please reply back.