Joe-S
Joe-S, Systems Specialist
Experience:  Systems Administrator at Fortune 50 Company
68269981

First off I am visually impaired! I purchased Adobe

Customer Question

First off I am visually impaired! I purchased Adobe Photoshop elements 8 years ago! My computer crashed and the information on the hard drive can't be recovered! However I remember Adobe telling me they had stored my pictures. I don't know how to start, or were to call. Please help. My serial number 1057-1514-2454-2278-5300-8142
***** *****guori
5333 E. Laurel Lane
Scottsdale, Az 85254 (###) ###-####
Category: Software
Expert:  Joe-S replied 11 months ago.

Hi Frank, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

First let me make sure you understand that I do not work for Adobe or JustAnswer, I am an independent consultant and can only advise you. I cannot guarantee that your files can or cannot be restored. All I can do is offer you steps to determine if your files are in fact stored on Adobe's cloud servers. Here are the steps to see if they were in fact stored on their servers..

.

1. First log into Adobe's site: https://www.adobe.com
    • You will need to log in with your Adobe ID which is generally your email address
    • If you do not know your password, there are instructions on that page to reset it.
  2. After logging in, on the left side of the screen you will see links to access your online storage. Look for the links titled Files or Photos
  3. On the next page you will see a listing of anything that was stored online.
  4. If your computer was set up to save files online, then you should see your files here.
  5. If there is nothing listed, then unfortunately your files were never retained online and they may not be recoverable.

.

I hope this answers your question. Please remember I am only compensated for my time and effort if you rate me satisfactory (3 stars) or above. If you have ANY other questions on this matter, please reply back so I can assist further.

--Joe