Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

My name is ***** ***** :) I am trying to connect a bose

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** ***** :) I am trying to connect a bose soundlink to my computer. I downloaded the setup application but I can't connect
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: on my computer screen, with the Soundlink Air Wifi set up application I see the usb connection screen, which says to use the usb cble to connect the soundlink air system to the computer. When I do that, nothing happens
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: depends on how long
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've paid. When can you answer me? Perhaps we should talk instead?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you can call me at(###) ###-####
Expert:  Jason Carlamere replied 1 year ago.

Hello - My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you today.

To rule out any simple problems first can you please review the following video from youtube to ensure proper procedure is being followed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky4D_qIsGzI&feature=plcp