Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I was playing on FarmVille 2 country escape yesterday am and

Customer Question

I was playing on FarmVille 2 country escape yesterday am and all was well then in the early evening when I went on I lost all of the special event that I had achieved. I was on level four and now I am back on level one. I had bought the elf and Santa and they are gone. What can I do to get them back or refund my money for what I spent on keys.
Category: Software
Expert:  Lachard Binkley replied 11 months ago.

Hello and Welcome to Just Answer my name is Lachard.

I have a couple of questions first have you ran the latest update in app store for Farmville. If you have their is actually a fix it section from Zynga that will specifacally look at your account and hopefully fix your issue. To use this you will have to have a Facebook account please let me know if you have any further questions I will be more than glad to walk you through it. This is the website. https://www.zyngaplayersupport.com/article/farmville-2/My-quests-are-missing-en_US-1448895174682

It says quest but that is just a template the fix it takes you to your account and they will work on your specific issue.