Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I just upgraded to Adobe Photoshop 2015 and the Oil Painting

Customer Question

I just upgraded to Adobe Photoshop 2015 and the Oil Painting feature is grayed out. I have done some research on blogs and followed instructions that indicated the settings for the advance graphic processor needs to have "Open CL" turned on. However, that function will not turn on. There is no responses when I click on it. Can you help.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using Windows 7, 8 or 10? or a Mac?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Running Windows 10, 64 bit on H/P model 21-h010
Using graphic card RMD Radeon full display with 2268 MB memory
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch?

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for your permission to do remote access. I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access. Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.