Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Since "upgrading" to Windows 10, my email freezes

Customer Question

Since "upgrading" to Windows 10, my email freezes continually. When I type a message, it stops accepting typing, gives me the "in-process" circle symbol, then the cursor disappears. I have to wait about ten seconds for the ability to replace the cursor and even then it may or may not work until it makes up its mind to do so. This happens very often. How do I regain the ability to type email?
Category: Software
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Sir please provide the following details so that I can understand the issue you are facing more clearly.

1.How do you open this email usually, is it using any email client like Microsoft Outlook, windows live mail etc. Or using web browsers like Internet explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome etc.

2. Which email service are you using let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo.com?

3.Does this freezing issue happens only when you type not when you read/open email?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. To reply back to me use the reply box below. You will also get email notification in your email too.

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Sir were you able to view my reply.If so please answer the above questions so that i can help you better.

Sincerely,

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.