Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Software expert
50836188

My pof ACCOUNT HAS BEEN COMPROMISED. i CAN'T LOG IN OR

Customer Question

Customer: my pof ACCOUNT HAS BEEN COMPROMISED. i CAN'T LOG IN OR RESPOND TO ANY REQUESTS
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: POF won't operate or open
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Your v billing is upfront before any work is performed. What happens if it doesn't work
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Software
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Try resetting your password ***** using the new password ***** sign in. Click here: http://www.pof.com/getpassword.aspx