Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Same as is on your page here about Sib 7 licensing problems

Customer Question

Customer: same as is on your page here about Sib 7 licensing problems
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: how I bought a new I mac-gave my old iMac to apple, about 5 or 6 months ago-they transferred everything...but just recently i have had the:there was an error initializing the licensing engine...etc...and i cannot print or use my Si 7.1.3 program except to do a quick look. the Sib 7 instructions are meaningless and do not work, i.e.: delete the following folder then restart...Also-how much do you charge?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Software Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sibelius has been keeping me waiting forever so no sweat.....:) I can also go to Sib on Monday....
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Software
Expert:  Dustin replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

First things first.. Do you have Activation ID (beginning SBAA, SWAA or SFAA) or serial number of your software? ( SIbellius )