Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

My microsoft 2007 spreadsheet quit working but the 2007 word

Customer Question

Customer: my microsoft 2007 spreadsheet quit working but the 2007 word is just fine, what am I missing
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I used my computer last night just fine. Added purchases to my 2007 excel.Went to look at it today and all the files have a red square and prompting me to but the new office 365
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Software Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: do they take paypal
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Software
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

So, when you go to use MS Excel, it is showing some RED borders, and prompting you to buy the NEW Office 365.

.

If you have purchased the MS Excel 2007, you DONT HAVE TO upgrade.....but at some point in the future it will be retired and no longer will get updates, or be supported.

.

If you want, we can do a REMOTE SESSION, and i can take a much closer look, and formulate a much faster and more accurate plan for solving.