Joe-S
Joe-S, Systems Specialist
Experience:  Systems Administrator at Fortune 50 Company
68269981

I'm trying to renew my McAfee subscrition, but the McAfee

Customer Question

I'm trying to renew my McAfee subscrition, but the McAfee store refuses to accept my credit card info. Can you help?
Category: Software
Expert:  Joe-S replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you today. Please remember, I provide independent support and do not directly work for JustAnswer or McAfee.

.

If you are certain you are logged into McAfee with your active account and you have entered your credit card information correctly, then it is possible that your bank is restricting its use on the site. Often banks will block activity from some sites because they suspect possible fraud.

.

If you have a different credit card, you can try that to see if it is simply an issue with that particular card. You can also contact your bank to see if they have anything flagged for potential fraud. It is also possible the McAfee is experiencing difficulties with processing payments.

.

McAfee has a FAQ page that offers some other things to check. One item in particular indicates you should update your profile with your new credit card info before attempting to make a payment. And as a last resort, you should be able to contact a live person at 1-***-***-****

.

I hope this answers your question. If you believe I have provided you the information you were looking for then please rate my service. If you have additional quetions on this subject, then please don't hesitate to reply back.

---Joe

Expert:  Joe-S replied 1 year ago.

I have not heard back from you.... Where you able to follow the steps I suggested?