Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Software expert
50836188

Backround: Installed PSE 14. Tap the "Import" button. In a

Customer Question

Backround: Installed PSE 14. Tap the "Import" button. In a moment or two my entire iPhoto Library became the PSE "Catalog." Everything just dumped in bucket called "Catalog." So I Deleted the entire catalog. Then I re-read the PDF manual. I noted something I didn't do.
So I did it. ("Get photos from iPhoto" in a pull down menu). It took awhile, everything file was copied. OK. But when it was done, there was NOTHING in my catalog. Where did it go...? Or was nothing copied? Big question: can I import photos from iPhoto and keep my pictures in albums?
Happy New Year!
Thanks! *****
Category: Software
Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

Yes, you can keep the albums. During the import process, there is an option for MORE OPTIONS that will allow you to keep the folder integrity.