Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I have Microsoft lifecam 1.4 it worked on windows 7 now I

Customer Question

dear sir I have Microsoft lifecam 1.4 it worked on windows 7 now I have windows 10 tried reinstalling It with original software and no go it does not work on windows 10 what do I do regards Ken
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. What exactly is the error message that you are getting when installation of the cam fails?

Can I remotely access your Windows 10 computer so that I can directly check and fix the problem while you watch?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no errors wont work with windows 10 software was originally for windows Xp went well on windows 7 did not load software for windows 7 regards ken
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you can access my computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your permission to do remote access. I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access. Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.