Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I downloaded in the installation of MY Book Premium storage,

Customer Question

I downloaded in the installation of MY Book Premium storage, Nothing came on screen after the machine was set up. There has been along the line of starting, transferring of actons. There is no Acronis or other software. Help. I have an attached device that doesn't do anything.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using Windows computer or a Mac?

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch?

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess